Carolina Hearts is proud of our employee relations programs and feels that it is in the best interest of both the employee and the clients to make this relationship a priority.
Carolina Hearts will be successful because we work hard, show respect for each other, and share a common pride in our services. This philosophy enables individuals to be as independent as possible and remain in their own homes for as long as safely possible. Whether you’re looking for a part-time job, or a full time career, we have something for you. We’re looking for compassionate men and women who take pride in caring for others. In return, we can offer you a rewarding career.
Current Job Openings
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Staff Nurse
• Differential for weekend and holiday hours
• Travel Time/Mileage reimbursement
• Advancement opportunities
• Flexible schedule
• Continuing education
If you work with us full-time, we also offer:
• 401k accounts
• Supplemental Health insurance
- We offer client care 24 hours a day, seven days a week, even on holidays. At Carolina Hearts, we’ll match you with clients that need support at times when you’re available.
- What our caregivers love the most about their job is the happiness they get from helping others. This can be a powerful and rewarding experience. Carolina Hearts helps individuals so they can continue to be a part of the community and live independently in their own homes.
- With Carolina Hearts, you get paid to bring joy to others. You can’t put a price tag on that.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified nursing assistants (CNAs), work under the supervision of a registered nurse to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks. Working closely with patients, CNAs are responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, toileting, nutrition management, meal preparation, feeding patients, light housekeeping, and checking patient vital signs. CNAs give patients important social and emotional support and also provide vital information on a patient’s condition to nurses.
- As a companion or sitter, you will assist with recreation, Doctors Appointments, Shopping, Errands, or just provide simple companionship. Companions enable individuals to remain at or return home from a nursing facility or hospital and/or provide temporary relief to primary caregivers.
- Lift a minimum of 100 pounds with assistive devices (draw sheet, mechanical lift, etc…)
- Pull/Push a minimum of 250 pounds with assistive devices (wheelchair, bed, lift, etc…)
- Constantly reaching, turning, lifting, walking, bending, standing, kneeling and sitting
- Repetitive use of hands and feet.
The best things for me are being able to have flexible hours and being able to focus on my patient.
The best thing for me would be the individual care between the client and employee, it gives a better care performance.
I love how nice and understanding everyone is. If I have a problem, it’s worked on as soon as possible, making me feel important in the company.
It is a caring place to work – Not only for the patients, but for employees also.
I have been given an opportunity to care for the clients of Carolina Hearts, meet new people, and to do a job that I love, and to get paid for it.
The best thing for me about this company is the office managers stand up for their workers and my money is always on time.